Tuesday 7 June 2016

Meagen & Matthew 26th April 2014

I was delighted to be invited to celebrate Meagen and Matthew's autumn wedding at the Blue Moonlight Lodge in South Africa. I have know Meagen and the family for many many years and they are very much my second family so it was my pleasure to be able to take some wonderful photos of their special day.



The wedding was very much a family affair and we all arrived at the venue on Friday night for a big family braai and a few drinks before heading to bed. Early Saturday morning a group of us took off for a game drive of the Dinokeng Game Reserve before all the preparations began. After a quick shower and bite to eat I went off to find the girls and start capturing those behind the scenes moments of getting ready.




Having never photographed a wedding before in South Africa I can honestly say the afternoon autumn light was perfect for some outside shots of the bridesmaids with the sun back lighting them and it was smiles all round!






The time had come, so I went off to make sure everyone was seated and ready whilst the Tammy & Joanne, Meagan and William made their way down to the lake which was where the ceremony took place.







Huge congratulations to a stunning couple Meagen and Matthew and I wish you all the love and happiness in the world.


You can see more of their photos in the album on Facebook: Meagen & Matthew

1 comment: